The 11th Edition Of FOTRAC Is Launched!
Under the theme : Concretization of the ZLECAF process for the integration of socio-economic development activities in Africa (after COVID-19), the Annual Cross-border trade of Central Africa Countries (FOTRAC) will be held this year from November 24 to December 05, 2020, in Kye-Ossi / Ebebiyin (Cameroon – Gabon – Equatorial Guinea borders).
This illustrious event, which benefits from the anointing of the institutional authorities of the sub-region, will take place around the following links:
– Exhibitions – Sales, – Training workshops, – B to B Markets
– Conferences – Debates, – Election of « MISS INTEGRATION CEMAC / CEEAC »,
– African Gastronomy, – Artistic and Cultural Evenings, – Games and Attractions
– Visits of city in border countries
FOTRAC is a place of sub-regional integration and enormous opportunities for:
– Institutions, – Large Enterprises, – SMEs / SMIs
– GIC, NGOs and Associations, – Actors and Partners in Development.
To this end, we therefore provide you with:
– Exhibition stands (different formats)
– Visibility and advertising spaces, as part of this event
For more information, contact us at the following addresses :
: (+237) 677 555 942 / 696 509 950